Mille Feuille 's ingredients _ _ _
- 200ml fresh milk without sugar.
How to make Mille Feuille cake
– Mix flour, salt, sugar, water, melted butter until the mixture is smooth, then put in the freezer for 1 hour.
– Take the dough out of the refrigerator, roll it to 1cm thin. Roll out cold butter 2-3 cm. Put the butter in the center of the dough, roll it back so that the edges are not open. Roll out the dough, fold it in 3, roll it out, fold it in 3 and then roll it again.
In the process of making, the dough must always be cold, you can put the dough in the refrigerator to cool it and then continue.
– Roll the dough to 3mm thin, cut the dough into squares or rectangles or equal shapes as you like.
– Bake the cake at 180 0 C for about 15 minutes or until the surface of the cake is golden brown.
Beat the egg yolks with 1/2 of the sugar until the egg-sugar mixture turns pale yellow.
- In a small bowl, add fresh cream and milk and stir well.
– Pour 1/3 of the mixture of fresh milk cream and flour into the egg and sugar bowl until blended.
- Vanilla fruit split in half, scrape the seeds.
- Put the pot on the stove, turn the heat to medium. Bring the remaining whipped cream mixture to a boil with the vanilla seeds and pods, sugar, and salt.
Pour the boiled milk cream mixture through a sieve into the custard mixture bowl, quickly stir well, then immediately pour the mixture back into the pot, stirring continuously until the mixture thickens. Pour the custard into a plate, wait for it to cool completely, then put it in the fridge.
– Spread the cream on the cake, you can alternate the strawberries to make the cake more delicious and beautiful.